A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Walking Boldly down the Hall
Today was both Valentine's Day and the 100th day of school. I was so happy to be able to go to the boys' school today to enjoy the afternoon with them. I took probably 50 photos today, but I took this one because walking in line is so Kindergarten -I love it.
In my devotional, it had us think about embracing fully the adventure today had for us. Don't give in to fear or worry -those robbers of joy and abundant living. Trust Me. Walk boldly on your path of life because I am holding your hand.
I love that Will walks boldly in his path of life. He certainly enjoys life. He thinks outside the box. He doesn't have all the trappings that come with age and social norms. He trusts in his teacher and his parents enough that he feels quite safe to be who he is and head happily down the hall to wherever they are taking him. Faith like a little child. Not having fear or worry, but trusting in the One who holds my hand. Lord let me walk boldly down my hall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment