A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Don't take things into your own hands!
Sheriff Paton ready for the Sadie Hawkins dance where he was the Sheriff during the fundraiser.
"If you are feeling weighed down by a plethora of problems, both big and small, then humbly bring Me your prayers and petitions. Your problems will pale when you view them in the Light of My presence. Rely on Me, your Strength"
I thought of our Police Department and how there are many things that we ought not to even try and deal with on our own. We totally realize we are better off to call 911 and bring in the Real Strength when we need it. I am not about to take down a burglar on my own! We call the police and we don't take the Law into our own hands.
Oh the connections for me -a lover of control. I sooooo love to take my plethora of problems into my own hands and I don't take them to God to rely on His strength. Lord help me to see the logic, benefits and obedience in calling on You and not dwell on how horrible I have it with solving such heavy problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment