Friday, February 11, 2011

Peace like a shaft of continuous light



Right exactly as I was reading in my devotional for this morning that God's Peace is like a shaft of golden light continuously shining on me, I realized that the sun was streaming in my window and casting a "shaft of golden light" right on me at that moment.  Now that was cool.  Clearly so cool I had to stop right then and take a picture.  It is kinda hard to tell in the photo, but it really was quite bright.

But it was the word "continuous" that struck me.  Being a Continuous God is impressive.  Handing out Peace continuously, being a Just God continuously, being Righteous continuously..... being ANYTHING continuously.  What a privilege to worship a Living God who is continuously perfect and always wants to bless me with His Peace.  Like the light, His Peace is there; it is a matter of me choosing to enjoy it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment