A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Seek Me and you will find Me.
Seek Me and you will find Me, my devotional said for today..... even if it is in unusual or surprising situations or spots.
Today I found God in a TON of snow because I really love how when snow falls it blankets everything and makes it all fresh and new and clean and perfect.
God does that for us through Jesus Christ. He makes us all fresh, new, clean and perfect. It really is amazing how it is so hard to believe that about ourselves. We so often tend to live like we aren't saved or rescued or ransomed. But PRAISE GOD; I AM!!! God really does see me as clean and white and fresh and new and perfect. He bought me. He's the one that purchased me... I suppose if you think about it that way, He can see me as any way that He wants! The more I seek His face, the more I'll see things through His eyes and start to believe the Truth and reject the lie that satan feeds me (the lie that says I'm a sinner and can't possibly pull myself out of the dirty icky snow I've gotten myself into).
During our Worship team practice we sang.....
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer; Emmanuel
The Rescue for sinners
The Ransom from heaven
Jesus Messiah; Lord of all
All my Hope is You Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment