Ha Ha! Today was Crazy sock day at SSPP. Clearly Zach and Will raided Ted's sock drawer for the day's event. They were a hit! How fun to follow God with flair.
Yes I did really like today's devotional about how sometimes we look up to that looming mountain and we get all worried about it and while we do, we stumble and fall b/c we aren't looking at what we are doing on the path we are on now. My looming mountains are... what are we going to do with Zach and middle school, how do I keep raising Will Biblically, Is Drew getting the shaft being the littlest, Can we keep paying for SSPP, Will Ted be happy with his job next year, Will he be able to sleep better, what will I do when I don't have a lead guitarist at church this fall, Is this Day Camp going to really get pulled off, Will this band be able to worship God this summer, Will more churches support Branch Adventures, Will our SS class be effective, Is FUMC giving glory to God as we should, Is our family giving glory to God as we should, Am I giving glory to God as I should?
Hmmmm putting them all down like that makes it seem allot worse than it really is. I really do like going one step at a time much better than getting worried over those mountains. However, that doesn't mean I don't have mountains, I just honestly see the benefit of watching the current path. But I must say that I kinda like the idea of wearing "fun socks" on my path. My Guide would get a kick out of that I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment