The funny thing about this photo is that the 3 boys on the right are all eating chocolate candy bars and Zach is still eating the last of his 9 green beans...... 1/4 of a bean at a time -drenched in ketchup.
"Be still while I communicate love to you...... there is no force in the wold as powerful as My love..... it is sufficient to carry you through each day". Tonight Zach's love of chocolate candy bars was the force powerful enough to carry him through the absolute agony of 9 green beans for dinner.
Somehow I want to feel that force of God's Love pulling me along more in my life. I know I am such a control person that it is very hard for me to give up enough, that I let God have the chance to pull me through with His love. I know God pulls me through summers. I know God pulled me through the years of not getting pregnant. But those were/are "the hard times". Lord I want to know your Love pulls me all the time. Keep me looking for that. Keep me longing for it. To take out anything in the way, such that Your Love has a clear path to draw me near You.
Your Love is always pulling. Help me to be still enough and not wait until my life demands that I must give up control to let Your love pull me, but let You communicate love to me even in the easy days of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment