A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Rest in My Healing Presence
This morning my devotional was to rest in God's healing presence. I was able to spend some of that early pre-dawn time alone with Him and then took coffee up to Ted. As we talked, we hear Drew start to cry and pitter-patter out of bed. I call him in and he says his tummy hurt as I help him up into our bed. He snuggles in deep, pulls the covers over his head and falls back to sleep next to me. Mommy makes "it" better. That's it. God calls me to draw close and rest in His Presence. God makes "it" better.
The photo was taken 20 min. later when all 3 boys are LOVING our new fleece sheets. Thanks Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment