A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Monday, January 24, 2011
My Blessing
Today's devotional talked about looking for our blessing and that it may be that it is wrapped in a trial. Now I must admit that it wasn't much of a trial. But I surely loved the blessing -more than just a little.
Dinner time. Will spills soup on the way to table. Lots of complaining that the soup is home made but once they try it, they remember that mmmmmm they do indeed like it. Zach finishes his soup. Asks if he can have a bowl of cereal. Sure I say. "Thanks Mom, You're the best, I love you." Me... "you're welcome Zach, I love you too". Then here is the Blessing. Zach says "are you sure I can have cereal, b/c it's ok if you say no. I love you no matter what you say". Then as if that wasn't enough, Will says from across the room.... "yea me too mom. I love you no matter what you do."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment