Two lessons today. Lesson #1 has a photograph to go with it. Letting our children help us and how they learn to help God in the process. Remembering little Samuel helping Eli. Our obedience gives us the opportunity to help God. Lesson #2 came as a Pop Quiz for me. The devotional was to learn to say "Lord I trust You" no matter what the situation is. My Pop Quiz was needing to say "Lord I trust You have a plan or lesson for me to learn...... I have deleted all my 2009 and 2010 photos". I don't know exactly how it happened. The recovery software does not seem to be working. I am having a hard time with this Pop Quiz I can tell you that. I know that God is trustworthy; I suppose He is trustworthy with photos too and not just things like my kids opening boxes with sharp knives.
that makes me sick! i can only imagine how you feel. well hopefully your lesson #2 will have LOTS AND LOTS of pictures to go with it very soon!
ReplyDelete