Saturday, March 12, 2011

Waiting, Trusting, Hoping


I'm not sure today could have been more Waiting, Trusting and Hoping.  This is a picture of Will and his two friends from school Sam and Paul.  They are backstage waiting in costume, trusting in the director of the Story of Salvation and hoping they get on stage soon (because they said their costumes were "super boiling hot like lava").

A traveling group came to Ionia, and through the Catholic church, they put on... in one day!!!!.... a fabulous musical production of The Story of Salvation.  I was extremely impressed with everything they did.  It did take almost the entire afternoon to put it all together... hence the waiting.... and then that same night they put on the production.  I was honestly trusting that it would get pulled off better in "real life" than in the dress rehearsal and really hoping that the message of Salvation was clear.  I could not have been more impressed.

Will was a spider during the Creation scene (pictured above) and he was a sheep during the Nativity scene and he was a "child" during the Sermon on the Mount scene.  Zach was a lion for Creation, a shepherd for Nativity, and Lazerous.  The whole thing was phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment