Saturday, March 19, 2011

Light


"Let My light shine in you" was from my devotional today.

I love 3 things about this photo.
1. The light from the window shining into the kitchen.... making me think of the Light of God that I desire to shine into me.   I noticed how the window light only illuminated certain things well, and thought about how I only let God's light illuminate certain things and how I wanted to change that.
2. I love that there are no children in the photo or even in the house (!!!!!!)  and that lead to
3. That I was able to clean the kitchen and it will stay clean until the movie Ted took them to is over.  :)

Interesting to think about how God's light illuminates both the good things that bring Him glory but it also illuminates the sinful things that need cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment