A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Taste and See That I Am Good.
I came downstairs to see this.
Clearly this shot had to be the one I chose to go with the devotional today. It said to "taste and see that I am good.... the more intimately you experience Me, the more convinced you are of My goodness."
This week a friend of mine commented on how hard it was sometimes to know that God is really involved in our lives. Especially when we can't see Him, touch Him or hear Him very well. My heart breaks with understanding that very feeling.
I have been given a taste of really feeling Him and hearing Him for myself, but the thing is, that I can't really prove it or explain it well or write it in a list of things to do so "you too" can taste and see for yourself. All I can say is that since talking with Him more -especially this 2011 year so far - that I do see Him in my life. It is crazy to think I have seen Him everyday!
I think that the more I have given Him the details of my life and prayed about them, mulled over what He asks of me, talked with Him and worshiped Him; the more I have experienced Him and just like the devotional said.... the more convinced I am of His reality and desire to be involved with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment