Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Prayer Details


I was caught by the line today..... "I am a God of both intricate detail and overflowing abundance.  When you entrust the details of your life to me, you are surprised to see how thoroughly I answer your petitions."

This is a picture of one of the "details" I entrusted to God this morning during my prayer time.  I knew that Zach was really sad about losing this sweatshirt and looked for it the last two times we went to b-ball practice at the Armory.  He and I had talked yesterday about tonight being the last opportunity to be there during the season and how we really hoped we would find it.  I was very happy that before we left for practice I reminded him to pray about it and he did.  I love it when the connections to God are so obvious that even a 9 year old can't help but be excited about it.

It really made sense "The more you pray, the more answers you can receive.  Best of all, your faith is strengthened as you see how precisely I respond to your specific prayers."


PS  Happy Birthday Aunt Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment