Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweet and Delicious Kisses


My sister-in-law took this photo for me today.  As a mom, it doesn't get much better than that!  I always tell Drew that I love his "Sweet and Delicious Kisses", and my all-time favorite is when he puts his little hands on my cheeks like that to kiss me.

I got one of those Sweet and Delicious Kisses from God too today!  My devotional today talked about how we are to relax and let God lead us into what He has prepared for the day.  "Vast quantities of time and energy are wasted in obsessive planning.  When you let Me direct your steps, you are set free to enjoy Me and to find what I have prepared for you this day".  And OHHHHH what He had prepared for me today!!!!

Today, my all ready and prepared Kiss from God was that I found 900 of my lost photos from when I deleted my files on accident.  I cried as I saw them zoom into my photo program.  Photos I never knew I lost and photos I was so very sad because I did know they were gone.

I am so glad that I didn't spend more time than I did on being depressed about those photos nor spending tons of money to get them back (as I certainly could have).  Today I truly enjoyed being God's child as He gave me a Sweet and Delicious kiss of love when I got to find all those photos.   I cannot describe in words how exactly like a little child my heart was, when those photos came up on my screen.  Like a little kid getting pieces of candy....and not just a couple...but 900!

Thank You God for my Sweet and Delicious Kisses both from You and from Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment