A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Monday, April 18, 2011
My Continuous Gift of Peace from God
So this is a shot of the current thing Drew has been carrying for days. This past Saturday was a birthday party for my nephew Devon. Drew asked me to wrap him a gift too. I told him sure and to go find me a gift that he wanted wrapped. He brought me a car and a Bakugan. I wrapped them up, put them in a bag, and today is Monday and he is still carrying it......sleeping with it.......and taking it to Ms Elizabeth's house this morning.
When I read "Peace is My continuous gift to you" this morning in my devotional, I got right up and took a picture of Drew's Continuous Gift.
Fun to think of Peace as a continuous gift from God to us in a cute little gift wrapped bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment