Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be Still


Will's class went to the butterfly exhibit at the Meijer Gardens today and I was able to go as a chaperone.

I love the concept from our devotional today about Being Still and really being able to take God in.  How our restless heart tends to fear things but when we are Still and spend time steadily letting God saturate our minds and hearts, we can know His peace (the opposite of fear) and become steady in our life.  Be Still and know that I am God.  Become saturated in Him.

Will and I had a lot of fun together and we tried to Be Still enough to let a butterfly land on us, but that didn't happen.  I was able to coax one onto my finger and held it a bit.  But I like this shot of Will really up close and personal with the butterfly.  Definitely a great picture of Being Still and taking God in.

No comments:

Post a Comment