A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Way To GO!
TOUCHDOWN!! Will had 2 touchdowns tonight at his flag-football game. Ted and I were so happy for him..... Way To Go William!
My devotional talked about how God delights in us more than we can imagine. It was fun to notice that I can easily delight in my kids, but interesting that I find it hard to think about God delighting in me the same way.
I have a funny thought of God in a camp chair on the sidelines watching me as I do things for Him. When I am singing in church, Day Camp Week, leading a Bible Study....things like that, He would come and cheer me on. I probably run the wrong way sometimes, but when I think of it in that way, I'm sure He would be like any parent and cheer anyway. Of course He would even tell me "Way to Go Kim!" at my human attempts to do my best. But still, that would be fun to hear. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment