A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Vibrant
Ted was out of commission today with a sinus infection, and apparently the thing that was going to help him feel better was a red velvet cake with white frosting. :)
When I cut the cake, the craziness of how Vibrant that Color red was, really stuck out to me. Nothing like a store-bought box cake to come up with the most Coloring possible to make that red be super red. The word Vibrant clicked in my mind for my devotional today. It had us think about our relationship with God being Vibrant. Trying to keep seeking Him as a focal point for us and that we do keep trying to please Him and keep our relationship real and constant.... in a word: Vibrant.
As I frosted that cake, I thought about the parallel of me enjoying my relationship with Ted and keeping it Vibrant and my enjoyment of my relationship with God and keeping it Vibrant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment