Yes, that is a shot of my "pretend" camera with no battery. A Francesca Battistelli song sums up the idea in my devotional today and how frustrated I am that I STILL cannot find that battery. I have misplaced it somewhere between the counter when I took it out of the charger and then lost it before it got to my camera in my purse. That was last Wed.
This is the Stuff
by Francesca Battistelli
by Francesca Battistelli
This is the Stuff that drives me crazy
This is the Stuff that's getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the Stuff You use
But even though I am frustrated about that battery, I did have a fantastic day today. My favorite line of the chorus is the one about .....in the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed. Even in the little insignificant messy life I lead; I am truly blessed. The first day of teaching at the big Calvary Bible study went very well, and I cannot overstate how much I love my family with whom I helped put that on......my sister, my mom and my dad. To be given the privilege of teaching a Bible Study with my mom is something I never thought I would be so honored as to be able to do. I was also blessed today to have a wonderful afternoon getting to know another friend better. That too was a privilege that I don't take lightly.
Good thing You know exactly what You're doing, Lord!
Good thing You know exactly what You're doing, Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment