A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Joy and Contentment
Experiments are a regular occurrence at our house. This photo doesn't capture the "oh cool!" squeals of Joy that had just happened. It is clear that vinegar and baking soda just never gets old. :)
Today my devotional reminded me to be Joyful and Content in all my circumstances. To be perfectly honest, that isn't hard to do in my life right now. Just being able to sit on the deck with Ted and all 3 of my boys and watch them get excited about experiments is for sure a privilege worth being joyful and content over. I truly love this life God has me in.
PS. Yes, that is Drew still in that shirt. I did get it off of him for church, but the minute we got home he went upstairs on his own and pulled it out of the laundry room and put it back on. (I found his shirt drawer completely disheveled and half of it on his floor because he couldn't find it.) Currently he is in bed without it, and it is actually in the washing machine. But let me tell you, there will be much Joy and Contentment in the morning if I can get it clean and dry by the time he wakes up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment