A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
A Spot to Land
Today's devotional talked about how God's Peace for us sometimes has to hover and wait for our mind to stop spinning 100 miles an hour. How once we can calm our mind, then His peace will have A Place to Land. It also talked about how once that peace does land, it will drench us, and permeate our being.
I really loved the drench and permeate idea. This morning when I was reading this, I knew it was going to rain. I was kinda thinking a rain photo would be fun. Well, somehow the rain and the camera (with a functioning battery) didn't happen at the same times. So this evening I went outside to look for something that was "hovering", but he wind was blowing so hard that nothing had a chance to hover.
But I did notice all these helicopter seeds that are all over our yard now. Each of them Landing in a Spot where they hope to germinate and grow.
Lord, I pray Your peace finds a good Spot to Land in my mind to germinate and grow.........A Spot where kids, pets, sports and lawn mowers won't trample it!
Sorry you have to hover sometimes and wait for that Spot to open up in my mind because it is spinning so fast.... too often with kids, pets, sports and lawn items. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment