Friday, May 13, 2011

My Limitations; His Strength


This is myself, Angie, Lori, and Elizabeth after our races were done!  Congrats to each of them!  We all had great races and actually had fun.  (My favorite thing that a number of spectators would yell out as we ran..."smile! don't forget you actually paid to do this!")

My day today was almost 22 hours long, and I loved every minute of it.  Up at 5, race started at 8:20, done at 11, lunch at a friend's house, pack the boys' suitcases, send them to friend's houses, shower and get ready for Prom, dinner at Flat river with chaperones at 5, dance until 11, chaperone party and then home at 2:30.

I thought of this line from my devotional ALL day...... "do not fear your limitations or measure the day's demands against your strength".  I was very excited when today's devotional was about my limitations and weaknesses matched up with His might, power and strength.  The first 2 lines of the devotional was "I am a Mighty God.  Nothing is too difficult for Me"!  The fact that I was able to finish the race without having to stop and walk is a real life miracle of God physically showing up in my life today.

God You are AWESOME!  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment