A picture a day and a devotional a day - for a year. An adventure in........Learning to be consistant; Experiencing God; Experiencing my family; Watching relationships grow.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Healing....right down to my toes!
This morning I went with my neighbor Ms Lori and her daughter to get my toes painted. My right toenail is dead under that cute polish from my 25K in May. I've been keeping polish on it to cover up how gross it is, and so it was a surprise to find out that indeed it is now growing a tiny little bit of new healthy toenail. Thank you God for such a cool Healing feature in our bodies!
After our fun, I came home and have literally spent 13 hours studying things I want to study, and have LOVED the privilege of being able to do such a luxurious thing. Currently I am studying the book of Luke, but earlier I watched and worked through for the second time, a fantastic book by Neil T. Anderson, titled The Bondage Breaker. That book is about a Healing for our souls and minds. It is yet another Healing that only God can do.
My devotional this morning was about how "I am a God who Heals".
What a mighty God I serve. One who can Heal my emotions, my soul, my thoughts, and if that wasn't enough...... my big toenail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment