Sunday, August 21, 2011

Much to Tell Me


Ted and the boys came home today.  Pictured is a VHS player.  Ted spent quite a bit of time explaining to me the particulars of this player and how cool it was.  Something about SVideo way before what we have now.  I really did try and understand, but in the end mostly I got that my husband knows WAY more about electronics than I do.  :)  He got this idea and is taking all our VHS videos and turning them into what we can store on the computer and then watch from there anytime.  He really wanted to just tell me about it.

My devotional today said "Sit with me a while while; I have much to tell you".  Today I was able to sit a while and simply feel God's presence with me.  It was interesting and kinda sad as I had to catch my mind wandering more than a couple of times.  Much like sitting and talking with Ted about SVideo and all the particulars to his cool idea that he was able to make work.

In both cases (Ted and God) I mostly just enjoyed being with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment