Saturday, November 19, 2011

Don't Worry How "it" Will Turn Out


What a fun day I had today with my friends!  I was able to spend the entire day at a ladies day retreat to work on pictures "responsibility free" for the whole time.  Ted stayed home with the boys which I was very thankful for.

I didn't feel like I got much done however.  I basically only "finished up" pages I had started earlier this year.  I tried to work on the photos that are for both my blog (ones that I took, but didn't get them onto the blog) and my 2011 photo album.  When I got home I felt badly having to tell Ted I didn't get any new pages done.  He just laughed and asked if I had had fun.

My devotional today was about Leaving the Outcome of what I receive in my life today to Him, and when I am doing that, sometimes I will enjoy a resting spot where I can be refreshed in His presence.  I liked the line in the devotional that said "don't worry how it will all turn out".  So as I sat at the computer and it did occur to me that while I wasn't getting much accomplished on anybody's list today, I did find a very fun resting spot at a table next to my friends.

It is so nice not to worry how "it" will all turn out......blogs, photo books, my problems or life.  Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment